Yeah - we did too! I don't think i officially peed my pants until I got that same email! You are going to waste me! Hey when you get to the end will you come back and peel me off the pavement:)
YEAH!!!! I can't wait to be at the finish with Chocolate Milk for Devin and to tell Jonas, Sorry, I have been waiting for you to come in and didn't get anything for you!! I love you JONAS,, but pay backs are coming!!!
2 comments:
Yeah - we did too! I don't think i officially peed my pants until I got that same email! You are going to waste me! Hey when you get to the end will you come back and peel me off the pavement:)
YEAH!!!! I can't wait to be at the finish with Chocolate Milk for Devin and to tell Jonas, Sorry, I have been waiting for you to come in and didn't get anything for you!!
I love you JONAS,, but pay backs are coming!!!
Post a Comment