So let me be the first one to say that I love Utah! Sure we have our moments of discontent, however anyone can find that anywhere in the world (ever been to tennessee?). Now the sad thing about the American culture is we feel that we all have the right to pass judgment, Im guilty of this, and I would bet money that if you were honest you have too. Passing judgement is probably one of my biggest pet peaves, every time I catch myself doing it, I tell myself, "who the hell are you to pass judgement?" So guys, we're all friends and never meant to upset you, dont take it personal because that would be the last thing we would want you to do. Our latest post was widely mis read, and we're sorry if we have offended any of you out there, this was not our intention.
1 comment:
sorry.... you know i love you guys. I just get so frustrated with everyone always complaining about logan and utah because i love it here so much! I pass judgment all the time and hate it when i do and when others do too.
Post a Comment