I decided that once and for all I would free Jib from our bed. I love cuddling with him but not so much his endless supply of hair. Jonas doesn't agree with me - but he doesn't clean either. Sorry babe. Plus I don't feel bad considering Jib has an $80 bed all to himself. (This picture is from our single wide in Lake Powell - I think I just might devote a post to Whiskey Tango later)

Sunday night - Jib slept in his bed - mostly. I had to kick him out of our bed 3 or 4 times. Yesterday I locked him out of our bedroom and put his bed downstairs. When I got home I was curious so I checked for his "warm spot." (If you have a dog you know what this means.) No warm spot in his bed...hmm...no warm spot on the couch...wait a second...drool spot on the couch.
Crap. He already knew he couldn't get on the couch. Do I really have to pick between the bed or the couch Jib?

Last night was better. I only had to pull a WWF move once to get him back in his bed. When I left I locked him out of our room - put his bed right outside the door - and have high hopes.
Sunday night - Jib slept in his bed - mostly. I had to kick him out of our bed 3 or 4 times. Yesterday I locked him out of our bedroom and put his bed downstairs. When I got home I was curious so I checked for his "warm spot." (If you have a dog you know what this means.) No warm spot in his bed...hmm...no warm spot on the couch...wait a second...drool spot on the couch.
Crap. He already knew he couldn't get on the couch. Do I really have to pick between the bed or the couch Jib?
Last night was better. I only had to pull a WWF move once to get him back in his bed. When I left I locked him out of our room - put his bed right outside the door - and have high hopes.
2 comments:
Ha ha! Yeah, when Kusaba is on our bed and we attempt to move him, he somehow gains about 20 more pounds that I have to manage to lift. Dogs are so funny. They are a lot smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.
Gotta love the dog! Your last post cracked me up - and was really sweet by the way!!Thanks! It was fun to see you guys and i can't wait to see what your little darlings look like:) We will have to make tummi Yummi's an regular thing !!! Calories here we come...
Post a Comment