5.09.2009

Why My MOM is Awesome



I love my mom.  She is my bestest friend in the world.  Here are a few reasons why.
  • Growing up, she committed her life to my dance.  Driving me and Sonia around Salt Lake five days a week for Years.  And she never complained.  And she got in a fight in front of the dance studio :).  And won.
  • When my parents got divorced, she never worried about herself.  She was always concerned about us girls doing ok.
  • Five years ago she married an old high school boyfriend and they are Perfect for each other.
  • She talks a lot.
  • During my senior year of high school, we used to go on walks around Bountiful almost every night of the week.  I will forever cherish these walks and the life lessons I learned from her.
  • She isn't afraid to get a little crazy.
  • She cries over Everything.  Commercials, graduation, weddings, you name it, she cries.
  • My mom taught me that I don't need a man in my life to be complete, but when you find the right one it is all worth it.
  • She didn't get breakfast in bed this morning, she got up and ran with us.
  • She shows you how much she loves you every day.
  • Jonas whipped her on a butt with a wet towel his first Thanksgiving at my house and she just laughed.  That pretty much sums up their relationship.
  • She dresses super cute.
  • She is tough as nails and the best person to talk to when you need a good cry.
  • She is constantly making everyone laugh.  She doesn't really mean to make us laugh - but it is a good time anyways.
  • She is the most unselfish person I know.
  • I wanted to go with her on my senior trip.  So we went to Virginia beach and had a blast.
I am so grateful for my mom.  She has never once let me down and I know she is there for me no matter what.  Love you mom!!

No comments: