Ever wonder what I do in my spare time?
Generally, it involves keeping myself entertained while these three who-haws are constantly on their phones. Unless I am cooking or cleaning up after them of course.
But don't feel bad for me. It's a good life.
(FYI...Tanner totally tried to hide his phone when I went to take this picture. Don't try and hide the evidence dude.)
But don't feel bad for me. It's a good life.
(FYI...Tanner totally tried to hide his phone when I went to take this picture. Don't try and hide the evidence dude.)
2 comments:
This must be something Jonas & Zach bond over. Seriously.
I don't know if you know this or not, but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. My house has volumes of leather bound books and smells of rich mahogany. Merlin Olsen stops by from time to time.
Post a Comment