Fall has begun folks. Pumpkin spice hot chocolate, football, and freezing my ass off. I don't expect to thaw until May. Or until Vegas for Thanksgiving. Yup, I will take Vegas.
In other news, I have the best puppy ever. While watching Marley and Me (again) last night, and crying my eyes out (again) my Jib cuddled up to me and kissed away my tears.
Honestly, it made me cry more because I couldn't help but think about when Jib will be old...can't think about it.
Why do I watch that movie again?
In other news, I have the best puppy ever. While watching Marley and Me (again) last night, and crying my eyes out (again) my Jib cuddled up to me and kissed away my tears.Honestly, it made me cry more because I couldn't help but think about when Jib will be old...can't think about it.
3 comments:
HEY... I did the exact same thing by myself on Saturday Night--Both my puppies gave me kisses and snuggled :(
Devin I am so glad you said Hi! I was thinking about you the other day because my brother (who bought your old house and still lives there) was telling us a story about what your Mom used to do with the apples from the apple tree.
I saw that you ran the St. George Marathon. Congrats that is so awesome! Looks like things are going well! You dog is so sweet. Marley and Me made me sad and I don't even have a dog!
Kim Crane
Awww...Jib. :)
(p.s. Jib, I will come brush your teeth. Lola hates it too, but I tell her she HAS to love me or else all of her toys would forever be stuck under the couch. HA!)
Post a Comment