LOL! I love the pic of Jib sticking (or peeing?) it to the man. That's awesome! I think Jib and The Grizz are somewhat kindred spirits. The vet once Lola she needed to lose a couple pounds. She responded by jumping off the table and pooping on the floor. Take that!
Jib posts seriously crack me up. ya for puppies. :)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA
I'm just sitting here having a really good belly laugh. That's awesome! HAhahahaaha!
LOL! I love the pic of Jib sticking (or peeing?) it to the man. That's awesome! I think Jib and The Grizz are somewhat kindred spirits. The vet once Lola she needed to lose a couple pounds. She responded by jumping off the table and pooping on the floor. Take that!
Jib posts seriously crack me up. ya for puppies. :)
Yes...Jib is peeing on the "no dogs allowed sign." That oughta show them.
Post a Comment