10.30.2009

Guess Who is Here!


Harley came to visit!! We got Harley shortly after my parents divorced and he was my bestest buddy until I moved away to school.

{He even protected me against boyfriends that he didn't approve of. I understand his decisions now.}

But, since Harley and Larry moved in together - they are inseparable. I think it is unhealthy really. But oh well.

Harley quickly found the doggy bed. Unfortunately, it barely fits Jib's wide bum, so Harley doesn't really fit.
Doesn't stop him though.
The biggest challenge is keeping Jib away from Harley's food. He literally stalks the food bowl. As if he were malnourished or something.

It will be a fun weekend with just the three of us. You know, scaring trick-or-treaters away and probably barking all night. Super.

I love my puppies.

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

The pic of Harley on Jibs bed is priceless.