10.09.2009

miniVANmom

There are a lot of people that adamantly declare "I will never drive a Minivan." I won't lie, I might just be one of them. But I won't go as far to make fun of people that do drive them.

{Mainly just because my mom drove one once.
And I can't make fun of her. On the internet at least.}

But, given that we live in a highly concentrated minivan area, sometimes I do want to hurt these minivan moms.

For example - if you do all of the following in a 2 minute range - I want to hurt you.
  1. not waiting your turn at a 4 way stop
  2. not use the turning lane to turn ( I really hate when people do this)
  3. driving way below the speed limit while swerving
  4. not stopping at a stop sign
  5. while on your cell phone of course!
End Rant.wait, wait, wait, Jonas here, I hate mini vans too. Especially when emo kids are in them. Death to emo.

2 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

ahhh, don't single out the minivans... Moms driving a suburban seem to exhibit the same behavior pretty often.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! What is with the Emo "phase" teenagers are going through these days? And when did Emo turn slightly gothic/punk rock? I agree with the minivan people. You should see the horrendous driving here in Texas and I just think to myself, "Seriously, you have kids in the car." Stupid people...