10.16.2009

Why MY Gym is Better than YOURS

  1. It's a Judgement FREE Zone
  2. Everyone cleans up after themselves! Like puts their weights away, wipes down their equipment, puts their weights away.
  3. No grunting, weight slamming, or any other weird noises.
  4. It's only $10 a month. I'm cheap remember?
  5. I've yet to see a naked lady walking around the locker room.
  6. But, quite possibly the best part about my gym? There was a dog in there this morning! Helping his person workout. It made my day.
On another somewhat related note...I have a million dollar idea for someone. If you dare accept the challenge you would make me a very happy person.

A stationary bike with a ventilated seat.

Does this exist? Because, well, you know. When you ride a bike for a while and then go do weights...you know. And I tried to do the elliptical today but my knee won't have any of that. So I am on the bike for awhile.And do people really ride in their underwear at home? Because I think that is weird.

No comments: