10.18.2009

We Just Ran a Marathon...Remember??

This weekend marked the first indoor BMX races of the season.  Jonas did awesome as always, but was a little (or a lot) tired by the end of the races on Sunday.

Me and my mom had to keep reminding him that we just ran the marathon two weeks ago...and it takes a long time to recover after that.
(Jonas is the closest to the camera in the gate - checking out his blistered hands)

Jonas has a super nice camera, and although I don't really know how to use it, I pretend.  Then when a good picture comes out, I take all of the credit.  Here are a few that I ended up with!



Oh, and the best part of the weekend?  Jonas was announced as Jib on the track.  Priceless.

4 comments:

brittany.leigh said...

devin i want come to another race with you... but only if you guys promise to make it as fun/funny as the last one!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

That's funny - did Jonas plan that?
Oh and in response to your last post....my gym is better because....of the old extremely hairy man that like to wear tiny tank tops and short shorts....and I am free to judge him.....haha JK I do love planet fitness!

Anonymous said...

That'd be neat to see Jonas race. I haven't seen him ride a race before. Is he doing any in Texas or Houston area? We have a track pretty close to our house. By the way, Nicole's comment on the tiny tank-top hairy man is gross. :P I prefer yours Devin.

Jonas said...

coming to texas in march to qualify for the U.S. team. more details to come