Here, on the internent. For everyone to see.
That I, Devin, in no way, shape, or form, forced Jonas to run.
After he saw me finish the marathon last year I asked if he would ever want to do it.
And folks, he said YES.
No force, no coercion, no bribery.
After he saw me finish the marathon last year I asked if he would ever want to do it.
And folks, he said YES.
No force, no coercion, no bribery.
For the Record.
2 comments:
Hmmmmm....he's just a whiner. In a year he'll be telling everyone that he ran the badest marathon ever and that he could do it again at any time. One day I will have to meet the famous Jib. I think we have a mini-version in AZ, but he is totally devoted to Candy so he's probably only really cool to us. :) Scott (the uncle kind)
I totally know what your saying! Pat was the one that wanted to do it in the first place since I had already done one a couple years ago so I decided to sign up with him and now he doesn't seem too pumped about it and his training has been spotty as well.... Oh well - it's the experience. gotta love em!
Post a Comment