Sometimes in life, there are people who just bring you down.
These could be people you know, stupid people you hear about in the news, or those annoying customers you have to deal with. They never are happy with anything and always can find something to complain about. And I worked at the DMV. So I have seen all kinds.
Know what I mean?
Then there are people who are the complete opposite.
Meet Tony.
Captain Tony was my boss down in Lake Powell. To be honest, the people I worked with on the Exec dock was one of the few things I actually liked about living in Lake Powell. And Tony was the ringleader of the circus.
Tony is hilarious. And nice to everyone...unless he has a good joke.
Tony also bought us this little gem over the weekend. Uh..hello! Nicest present ever!
It is so shiny I almost don't want to use it and mess it up. This thing is amazing. Jonas was saying last night how he needs to mow the lawn today. I asked "Why? I think our mower does it on its own."
THANK YOU TONY! Please come visit soon. And we won't make you mow I promise.
Tony is hilarious. And nice to everyone...unless he has a good joke.
Tony also bought us this little gem over the weekend. Uh..hello! Nicest present ever!
THANK YOU TONY! Please come visit soon. And we won't make you mow I promise.
2 comments:
ya'll is dumestikat'd nuw.... mowers!!!! good times!
Wow I was going to get you a candle or something...
Post a Comment