Why? It wasn't because we got to go to the Aggie game. Where we won. YES! Won a football game! And we got to sit in the nice seats. Look at all those people there! I don't think I have ever seen the stadium so full of Aggie fans. I have seen it that full with other school's fans before...
But, we are moving on! Here is to hoping we give BYU a run for their money this weekend!
Speaking of, last winter I saw a guy at the gym that had a shirt that said:
YBU. Funny. I tried to get one but with no luck.
This weekend sucked because I pretty much couldn't walk. And yes, the marathon is this weekend. So while at the game and pretty much while doing anything I was icing the heck out of my knee.
It was a good excuse to ride my new bike though. Meet JD. I have had it for a few weeks but rode for the first time Sunday. Love it! Bum hurts!
Good news...thanks to a Lot of TLC my knee is feeling 99% better. Unfortunately, Jonas has the eternal cold so we have both done next to nothing this week. But that is the joy of tapering...we don't have to! Wish us luck!
But, we are moving on! Here is to hoping we give BYU a run for their money this weekend!
YBU. Funny. I tried to get one but with no luck.
Good news...thanks to a Lot of TLC my knee is feeling 99% better. Unfortunately, Jonas has the eternal cold so we have both done next to nothing this week. But that is the joy of tapering...we don't have to! Wish us luck!
1 comment:
Good luck with the marathon this weekend! I'm sure you'll both do great! I'm already looking forward to hearing about Jonas' sheer joy at finishing and never running again. Ever. HAHA!
Post a Comment