9.25.2009

Riddle me This

Q) how do you get your husband to hang pictures {that you have been asking him to hang since you moved into your new house}?
you offer to do the loads of dishes he has let pile up for a week
{see in our house if you cook you don't clean. but jonas generally leaves the dishes for so long i either break and do them or scheme to get other things done}
so, while me and my fuzzy socks first did the dishes and then lounged about, jonas hung the pictures. {he may have even danced and sung Pink to me - but don't tell}
me and jib also flung around his piggy.
and when he was done, jonas and jib did this. whatever this is.

A) scheming works

2 comments:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

You are one smart cookie - See you this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it is a Harmon thing or a male thing, but I am notoriously slow for hanging things on any wall. It does not get any better as I get older either. Unc Scott