Considering the historical importance in this day, I wasn't sure that I would post this. But I want to so I am.
You see - September 11 is also our "1st date anniversary." On this day, five years ago, me and Jonas hung out together for the first time. We had a USU football game, went to Village Inn with the crew, bummed around for a bit on the bullet bike, and then watched SWAT. We even held hands :).
So if you were ever wondering how we ended up together...here it is.
We met in the middle of August up at Bear Lake for "cheer camp." I thought Jonas had an nice body (post Lake Powell abs - hello), had a lot of tattoos, was kinda mean, and had stupid hair. Jonas says he thought I was cute, but I don't really believe him because he didn't have a great interest in girls. So if you would have told me that he was the guy I would marry I wouldn't have believed you.
Then I noticed he had a bullet bike. This is hot right? So when we were at a golf tournament for cheer I asked to go for a ride. He said he would call me that night.
He went to a concert instead.
The next day was Sept. 11 and the above described evening took place. My mom says she knew we were serious when we made it past the 3 month mark (my usual cut off for boyfriends). I don't ever remember a time after we started dating deciding that he was "the one" or anything. But I never doubted I would marry him.

I never thought I could love someone so much. Or that it would just get better and better every day. Love you babe! (And thank you bullet bike)
No comments:
Post a Comment