
Sometimes in life it is important to take a step back from
your reality and really evaluate your life. It can be good to view things from a different perspective.
This week me and Jib have been doing just that. In fact, all week we have had one serious question on our brains.
Why the hizzle do we live in Logan?Its freaking cold here and it isn't even October yet. Lake Powell was so much warmer. These cold temps have brought about some winter gear.

This green Brookstone blanket was a gift to
me from my in-laws. One day, in-laws, maybe I will get to use it. Between Jonas and Jib I never see it.

I even had to bring out the fuzzy socks because our bathroom floor is
freezing.
Sometimes in life it is also fun to appreciate the small things. Like puppy noses and fuzzy socks. And a husband who appreciates my hottness in my winter wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment